Founders Bios (Click to View)
Born in the great state of Iowa, Donato Callahan started on the traditional route of good grades, good college, good job. He became his high-school's valedictorian and eventually graduated Magna Cum Laude from Boise State University where he was hand-selected by the Department of Defense to become a Geospatial Analyst supporting our military and analyzing map data for important events around the globe. Finding a love for data and falling into real estate during the Covid-19 Pandemic, Donato threw himself into learning everything about real estate - accumulating 176 units in under 3 years. Donato has now retired from the Department of Defense and dedicates his time to being the CEO of BrightInvestor and the Acquisition Coordinator for CREE Capital with nearly $500M in AUM
Drew McCluskey is a real estate investor and co-founder of BrightInvestor, a real estate data visualization SAAS company. He has worked on systems and marketing with Brandon Turner’s ‘Open Door Capital’, Leka Devatha’s ‘Real Estate at Work’, and Brittany Arnason’s ‘IGB Capital’ for multiple commercial syndications.
Drew is a natural integrator, connecting people and leveraging their abilities for success. He co-founded BrightInvestor in 2022 which now helps over 1,200 investors with their market research by bringing institutional quality market data into one place well below market-price. He holds a BS in Business Administration and Computer Programming and lives with his wife, Caiti, and new daughter, Yvonne, in central Missouri.
H1: Oswald Regular
BrightInvestor gets its data from multiple trusted data vendors. Specifically:
- The US Census Bureau is our source for population, income, age, asset type distribution, rent vs own percentages, vacancy, and bedroom count distribution.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics providers job trend data.
- RentOmeter and RentCast are our sources for rental rates data for current estimates, trends, and comparables.
- Realtor.com provides appreciation rates and sales trends data such as median and average listing price, days on market, price per square foot, and new listings.
- Crimeometer is our source for crime heatmap data and individual crime instances.
- Greatschools.org is our source for school rankings.
- Businesses data is from Google Business Listings.
- Franchise data is from StoreRocket.io.
- Airbnb listings are from an Airbnb API.
- Live Property Listings is from RealEstateAPI.
- Build Permits comes from national permit building databases and contractor license databases.
If you're not satisfied with BrightInvestor, don't worry! We offer a no-hassle 14-day money-back guarantee. We'll refund your money and focus on making the platform even better. If you’d like to demand a refund, click the blue message icon at the bottom right of your screen to contact our customer support team and we’ll take it from there.
BrightInvestor is partnered with many groups and people! Here is the current list with more expected to come:
- Matt Faircloth’s DeRosa Group
- BiggerPockets Rookie Bootcamps
- Kathy and Rich Fettke’s Real Wealth Network
- Zach LeMaster’s Rent to Retirement
- Tyler Deveraux’s Multifamily Mindset
- Ashley Wilson & J Scott’s Apartment Addicts
- Soli Cateyano’s Out of State Investor Academy
- Joe Fairless’ Best Ever CRE
- Brandon Turner’s BetterLife Tribe
- The FI Couple
- The PropTech Podcast
- Rod Khleif’s Lifetime Cashflow Podcast
- Rod Khleif's Warrior Program